Monday, December 15, 2014

Temple Square

Friday, December 12th
My kids are starting to get silly... "starting" is an understatement I suppose, but seriously I LOVE THEM!
 Kotah just kept pulling these faces and wanted to "hug" (really it was more like a death squeeze) Kenai and Kaiya constantly
below: I will ALWAYS have to take my kids to see the picture of my Granddad (maternal)... for some reason this year as I stood there staring at his picture I was so overcome with emotions and LOVE for the man I haven't seen since April 2002 when he passed away... I didn't get to talk to him at that time though so it would have been Christmas prior to his passing.
I know this isn't the best picture of the kids, but it was like there were suddenly 50 people in the tiny space where his picture hangs so "you get what you get" as they say :)

No comments: