Monday, November 24th Kotah was able to go with the school choir and sing a few songs for the Roy City lighting. He was so happy that he finally got to sing for others, and he actually LOVES singing with his friends.
After they sang I just HAD to get a picture of Kotah with a few of his crazy friends...
The thing that amazes me is how Kotah doesn't get embarrassed having his mom hang around him. He actually wanted to hold my hand as we left across the parking area. No matter where we are when I drop him off in the morning (whether in the car or in the school after reading with his class) he will say "Kiss?" and want a kiss goodbye. He is such a little gentleman. It is easy to see why friends want to be around him. He has a spirit about him that others want.
He didn't want to leave that night without a picture of the two of us... and as you can see, he took this selfie of the two of us just as he wanted. Kotah, although we have our arguments and you challenge me semi-often, you are an amazing little guy. In the last 9 years we have grown so much as Mother/Son. I hope you will continue to strive for excellence in all the areas of your life. I LOVE you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment