Today was Kenai's first day (second year) of preschool. He was so excited to FINALLY get to wear his shirt and shoes that he got new for this year.
Notice the slogan on his shirt, "West Side REBELS" well today he wasn't very well behaved for Ms. Sara, therefore, he INDEED was a REBEL today. Here's to hoping he won't get sent to Time-Out again tomorrow.
It was fun to see him just head in and find where his name was, put it on the board and go sit down in his seat... all without a single bit of sadness and so independently.
This afternoon when we sat down (after getting Kaiya down for a nap and dinner in the crock pot) I showed him the pictures I had taken and he was upset I hadn't gotten one of his SHOES, thus the above picture was taken as well as posted for his pleasure :) haha





No comments:
Post a Comment