This is Kotah's outfit he pick out on his own out of all his new clothes for school this year, I think he did a GREAT JOB!! Wednesday, August22, 2012.
We walked to school and since I had missed Back2School night the previous night I wanted to meet his teacher... Mrs. Engstrom. So far Kotah likes her and he seems to be doing just fine with all of his work he has been bringing home. We are trying to walk to/from school everyday we can right now so we have some good mother/son conversations :0 okay so that isn't why he is doing it but I LOVE THAT TIME. The second day of school he went ahead and ate breakfast so he would know what to do and how to do it if he wants to and had time to eat breakfast at the school after I drop him off. You are my growing kid, but you will also always be my little baby :) Love you so much Kotah and am constantly amazed at how well you are doing with situations that arise in your life. Keep up the good work.


No comments:
Post a Comment