I sit here alone in a quiet home (everyone is sleeping) and reflect back over the last few days. Friday I interviewed for a job, an evening job that I can go to after Jeremiah gets home and is able to watch the kids. I know the interview went well, but I don't know which way I want the response to go. On on hand it would be nice to pay off a few of our long, drawn out bills we've been paying on all year... and yet on the other it is so nice to be a STAY AT HOME MOM! I feel like if I have to get a job this may be the most compatible with the type of job I'm hoping for. The location is closed Sundays and closes early on Mondays so really I'd only be looking at potentially working evenings Tuesday-Saturday (that is manageable right?) I'm suppose to hear back within the next week, so I guess we'll see if it is even an issue.
Another fun, wonderful adventure occurred Friday... our ward had a Relief Society retreat up at our stake camp (indoors) where we all "Ate like PIGS" haha... We had mini lessons on:
1. This little piggy went to market- How to save money when making purchases
2. This little piggy stayed home- How to bring the Spirit into our Homes
3. This little piggy had roast beef- This is when we ate dinner
4. This little piggy had none- Having No Physical Food (how to feast spiritually through reading and digging deep in the scriptures)
5. And this little piggy went WeeWeeWee all the way home- Our Stake R.S. President re-delivered President Uchtdorf's talk on THE FORGET ME NOTS.
Needless to say after such wonderful lessons we also had to enjoy some "Girl's Camp FUN" in playing games and being young again. Love Love Love the ladies in my ward. Seriously they are so much fun!!
Saturday and Sunday was full of wonderful spiritual speakers as part of General Conference. I have another post coming on this just because it was such a Feast! I hope you all had wonderful weekends also. Forget not to continue reading my blog... haha
No comments:
Post a Comment