Sunday, October 16, 2011

9 Months

Height: 26.3 inches= 12%

Weight: 16lbs. 9oz.= 11%

Head: 44cm= 48%

(measurments taken October 20th)
1. Kaiya clicks her tongue
2. She has started to scream (happy screaming mostly while playing)
3. Loves to give KISSES
4. She eats all normal foods at this point... cut/torn up into bite size pieces
5. She started taking formula (still nursing once in the night... for now)
6. Still no teeth
7. She responds to her name every time it is said at her
8. She recognizes "NO"
9. Says's "Dada" and points to Jer when she wants him
10. Still just walking around everything
11. Stands on her own
12. Has taken a step or two here and there
13. Bzzzzz's her lips


...also, I started working (first time since May 2007) at an after school program in Clearfield so the kids get to spend their afternoons (3-6) with just Jeremiah so she is responding well to not constantly having to be with me 24/7. (I am handling being away from them pretty well also).

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

She is so cute! 3-6 is not too bad, just enough to get you out of the house for a mommy break and the kids get some daddy time. I know I look forward to my two 12 hour shifts a month for some adult conversation. Trying to reason with a 4 year old, 3 year old, and almost 2 year old on a daily basis can be frustrating sometime, but well worth it!

Tina said...

Reed's brother used to work at an after school program in Clearfield, until recently. Maybe it was the same one? But he stopped a couple of months ago, so you wouldn't have worked with him. I'm sure it is hard to leave your kids. When I worked, I found it hard to leave, but felt I was a better mommy after having a break away from home-I appreciated my time with them a lot more. Hope it is all working out!

Suzanna said...

It's so fun to watch them grow, huh? And I'm sure it can be nice sometimes to get a break from the kids. And good for them to get daddy time. :)

By the way, you are AMAZING to have finished that half marathon feeling the way you did. Wow. Inspiration for sure!

And that's so fun that you got to coach soccer! You always were (and I'm sure still are) such a good player...well, athlete really.