Monday, October 10, 2011

Kotah's 2nd Soccer Season

This year when I registered Kotah for soccer I had no intentions of coaching, but when the call came and they asked Jeremiah he all but said I WOULD DO IT... lucky for him I WAS willing to step up and volunteer my personal expertise in soccer. Kotah, Micah, ME, Tim, Reagan, Jaxon
This cute group of boys have been a pleasure to coach. I run up and down the field with them each Saturday and direct them where to stand to position them defensively, but I didn't have to tell them WHERE to shoot the ball, or WHEN to take the ball, or HOW to do much of anything. I was so lucky go get these little guys.

The last game of the season was this last Saturday, and since I was pretty tired, sore and sick from my RACE (post to come next) Jeremiah was willing to get out on the field for the game and run up and down the field... thanks HUN!

Kotah had a great season again. He scored in most of the games (maybe all of them, but I'm really not sure). All the boys were able to score at least once this Fall.

Funky looking follow through if that indeed is what has occurred here. Either way, we weren't scored on this time.I am sad to see this half of the season come to an end and yet I'm thankful for the break. It will be fun and exciting again when the Spring season starts up again in March/April.



No comments: