The boys didn't have school this day so we decided that it would be a good day for dyeing the Easter eggs. We had to spread things out because of other extra curricular activities that the boys and Jovi have/had on Saturday.
Saturday, March 26th
Thank goodness for sleeping in. Jeremiah had been working 7p-7a shifts all week (Sunday-Friday)... he got home about 7:30 and crawled into bed for a few hours of sleep before I had to get him up for the boys' Lacrosse games. Kaiya dressed herself and boy oh boy didn't she just look stunning!!
As we were getting things into the Jeep I noticed that across the street they were packing up and loading things into vehicles... this was so sad for Kaiya because her cute little friend Cheveya was going to be gone, moved away, before we got home from games and Easter activities. It was so nice to have a friend across the street that she always wanted to play with. It can be hard having friends come and go in your young lives, but she really has had quite a few considering she is only 5.
Both the boys played against Fremont @Fremont. Kotah was first... they lost like 6-3, Kotah scored 2 goals and assisted his friend Colby for the 3rd. This is NOT where we wanted to play (Roy), but since it is where we were made to play we are going about it as best we can. Kotah and Kenai will play to the best of their abilities and we will aggressively pursue other options for the future. Kenai's team lost also, but he scored 1 of the 2 goals for his team. It is hard at his level, there is a "hector" thing that hangs in the goal acting as a goalie, but if that weren't there our team would have won... they had SOOO many shots on goal- ON TARGET, but because of that "goalie" it didn't go in.
Directly after the games we took Jeremiah home so he could sleep some more and then the kids and I headed over to my parents for the Easter Egg hunt and cook-out.
(lol... below- the boys COULD NOT see the egg on the roof of the dog house)
The kids all had fun hunting for their share of the eggs. Each was allowed to find/keep 6 hard boiled eggs, 3 plastic eggs with treats inside and 1 large plastic egg with another treat.
My kids are so happy to have their share of the loot.
Easter Sunday- March 27thThe boys had new clothes from Christmas time, but last week I took Kaiya shopping and allowed her to pick out her own new Sunday dress. My kids are truly the best little kids the Lord could have ever blessed me with. I am one lucky Mommy.
Thanks be to Jesus Christ and his everlasting Atoning sacrifice He made for all mankind. I am so eternally indebted to my Savior for the sacrifice he made for ME. He died for us all and was then Resurrected so that we may all live again. So many feelings and emotions fill my heart when I think of where I would be without the Atonement and Resurrection of Jesus Christ. I love my Savior and I love my Father in Heaven. I love my husband and children and couldn't imagine living in the eternities without them. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter.











No comments:
Post a Comment