Jeremiah and the kids at Nathan's Gravesite.
It was purely coincidental that all 3 boys dressed in orange(they do each dress themselves), but it sure made it easier to spot from across the cemetary.
It was fun to see the kids playing on the GREEN CANNON at the Hooper Cemetary, Just as I once did when I was little and visiting the graves.
I told the boys to sit beside my Grandfather's headstone so I could get their picture with it and Kaiya walked right up and plopped down in the center of it and looked up and smiled to me (but of course I missed the actual smile for the picture).




1 comment:
I don't think I knew you had an older brother that died as an infant! How did I not know that?
You are so on top of blogging, and I am so behind on blogging and reading blogs!
Post a Comment