Jeremiah's Birthday is May 28th. This year it landed ON Memorial Day. We were able to take the kids and go to our "yearly" movie outing and surprised the kids with The Avengers and BOY, were they stoked. The boys watched the movie from the edge of their seats and Kaiya fell asleep right as the movie was starting and slept the entire movie (until there were about 20 minutes left). After the movie we walked over to Iggy's and Jeremiah was able to have his favorite meal "Cajun Pasta". He is also waiting to find out what it is I have already purchased and am preparing for our Date Night when it comes. Happy 32nd Birthday Jeremiah. Time goes so quickly... Love you!!!
BTW.... Jeremiah thought up this concoction of a cake and I baked it for him. It was simply a Devil's Chocolate Cake mix, but then I crushed up Butterfingers, Reese', and Rolo's and sprinkled them into the batter halfway through baking. I then sprinkled the rest of the candy bar mixture on top and let it melt... good thinking Jer, IT WAS AWESOME!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment