Just a small glimpse of the area we were able to see on our hike with the kids today.
We made it in about 2 miles where we found a small area near the stream that had a nice sitting area for a short break before heading back out (uphill most of that way)
After I took the picture above with Jer and all the kids Kotah wanted to get a picture of me with Jer also, I'm glad he did. We don't usually get pictures that we don't take ourselves.
We spotted a lizard that kept running up the trail ahead of us and finally it took refuge under a rock where not only did the boys bother it with sticks....
.....but YES, Jeremiah also had to try and get him out and running again :) haha
I had carried Kaiya the whole way in and Jeremiah offered to carry her out, but she just couldn't quite fall asleep with his pace (and I was having to carry Kenai) so we swapped back soon after I took this picture.
I am so glad Jeremiah decided to take the day off. He has been working overtime most weekends recently, including this last weekend, so it was nice to have a family day. The boys were so glad to have him home when they got up this morning also :)







1 comment:
random question: what brand is your backpack. It looks way nice and we want to look into something like that.
Post a Comment