Well Kotah's 2011-2012 soccer season has come to an end. I had the BEST time coaching these little guys. (left-right... Kotah, Micah, Jaxon, Tim and Lincoln... plus Reagan)
In the final game of the season Lincoln FINALLY scored a goal making it so that every one of the boys on the team scored at least once. Kotah and Tim were our leading scorers and after each of them had scored in the game they started just trying to pass off the ball so that the others could get a chance too. I was so proud of the level of teamwork and sportsmanship these little guys possess and displayed on a weekly basis, but that was by far above what I would expect out of 6 year olds. I will miss this group of boys and hope that I'll get a chance to coach/see them play as they continue to get older.



No comments:
Post a Comment