Monday, May 7, 2012

Playing at the park...

A few weeks ago I decided to take the kids to Kotah's soccer game early and play at the playground before it started... Kaiya was running everywhere but wasn't too sure about going down the slides, alone.
Kotah and Kenai were walking across these things and Kaiya wanted up so Kotah picked her up and placed her up there so I had to get a picture of all 3 of the kiddies.
It is always fun to see how differently the kids play on toys from one year to the next.  They climb so much better this year than last, I can't wait to see how much better they are just by the end of the summer months.
Kaiya, too, had to get in on the climbing business.  She couldn't figure out to move her hand up on the slits here, but I was fine with that for now.
She was finally able to enjoy going down the slides... courtesy of her awesome big brothers taking turns going down with her.
Kotah's team also won their game, Kotah scored 3 goals... LOVE Coaching his team.

No comments: