Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Kenai's Grad Program :)

Kenai's Last Day of School (today)
 
 Kenai WANTED to wear his church clothes for his program.  Last year I offered Kotah the option of just wearing something nice vs. church clothes and he opted for the "nice" clothes.  I LOVE that this picture depicts his personality so well :)
 I had to get a close up of the two of us, but obviously Kenai's attention was elsewhere.
 At least he looked for this picture...
 ...and this one is DURING the program haha... he is such a crack up some times
We recorded the entire program.  I stood at the back and I was still able to hear Kenai OVER THE TOP of most of the other kids.  There were some songs he didn't know as well so I couldn't hear him as well during those songs, but the ones he knew HE REALLY BELTED :)
Kotah took the following picture with all, but one (he cut him out on the far right), of the kids in his class.  Most of the kids will be heading off to kindergarten next year.  I'm glad Kenai will have another year of preschool, he could use a little more practice sitting still and staying focused.
 Kenai got an award and a workbook for the summer months.
WHY, oh why does he seem to pull this SCARED SMILE FACE when he is getting tired of taking pictures haha, still love the kiddo :) Congratulations KENAI for finishing your first year of organized schooling.

No comments: