Kaiya is growing and growing... another month has come and gone and she is getting more and more mischievous (just as Kenai did). She continues to try and like new foods. This month she has started eating some actual food despite the fact that she still does NOT have any teeth. She likes pancakes, Raman Noodles, Spaghetti, jello, cake, ice cream, Slurpees, drinks from a straw, breads, the little baby finger treats (the puff things). I have given her a few bottles with formula and she's taken them but still prefers the Mommy Milk so we continue to go back and forth with that debate... by now I figure I can finish out the year and just start her on cow's milk come January. She is walking around anything and everything now... she does the hand over hand and side steps really well. We are also borrowing a ride/walk toy that she can sit on and ride like a bike or unfold and she can use it as a walker (this is her favorite right now). She is so much like a MoNkEy, clinging to my hip and side. I hate that she puts everything in her mouth. Sure love having her in lives and she seems to complete the family... LOVE YOU KAIYA GirleE

No comments:
Post a Comment