Monday, December 6, 2010

We have all Had these CRAPPY TIMES...

I know its been a few weeks but lets see.... is there anything GOOD going on right now in our lives, NO NOT REALLY so I've slacked on the blogging until I get something fun and happy to write about. I mean who likes to just have post after post of nothing but negative, tear filled evenings???? NOT ME!!! Although whether I write it here for all of you to see or not I am still sitting at home on the computer and having a wonderful (awful) Pitty Party where I am the only one invited. Lets see things that have gone wrong in the last month...

1. Jeremiah decided to take another job... wouldn't have been so bad if the job actually followed through on ANY of the things they promised him a) Full Insurance b) The shift he'd be working c) The amount of OVERTIME he'd get d) The amount of actual PAINTING he'd get to do e) His pay scale... etc. Just goes on from there.

2. Our T.V.'s lamp went out AGAIN (3rd time in 7 months) and this time they finally know it is actually a problem with the FANS that are suppose to keep the Lamp cooled off, but of course they don't figure this our when the lamp can be replaced for FREE, oh no just after we're out of the warranty for the part do they figure it out so now WE WILL be paying for a new one!!

3. The whole baby needs INSURANCE thing (from #1) I don't need to elaborate on this...

4. My Tahoe had the fuel pump go out on it and we had it replaced only to find out that the new part is actually FAULTY and needs to be RE-replaced (STUPID NAPA)

5. Lets see what else... oh and today is the cherry on top... a Weber County Police Officer showed up on our door step looking for Jeremiah to present him with a summons for court in Davis County for "Communications Fraud" which is a class A Misdemeanor for who knows what, from who knows when, and by who knows who... this sent me into hard contractions for a few hours!!!

PLEASE can't we catch ONE good break??? I know they say "ITS ALWAYS DARKEST JUST BEFORE THE DAWN" but I really need to start seeing that glint of light coming over the horizon. I'm sorry this is such a blah post, but I needed to get it all out there... sigh!

4 comments:

Marci and Gary said...

umm...wow. Stress to the max I'd say. The best thing I ever heard was from a talk in the Ensign a few months ago. "When you don't know what else to do, do nothing." Especially in your case, just try to relax, everything will work out somehow. I'll keep you in my prayers, and you're right, the dawn will come.

Lizzie said...

Oh Sharcy! My goodness, I'm really surprised that baby hasn't come early do to all of this stress. I sure hope things start getting better for you. You're in my thought and prayers.

nita-darren said...

Sharcy we love you and wish we could be close by to give you a big hug! You and Jer WILL MAKE IT THOUGH this hard time . Might not come fast might not be easy but you will stand in the light again! This is just a passing storm.

KMK said...

I'm sure that things will start to work out one by one. Maybe not the way you think they will, but they way they are meant to. Just keep your chin up and have faith!