So this month has seemed like just one BAD thing after another (and actually its been more of the last 2 months) but as of today there is a little glimmer of hope. Here is my list...
1. I lost my old blog and all of the posts... BUT thankfully (as you know now) I have gotten them back.
2. Jeremiah took a new job and was promised many things that didn't follow through... BUT as of today his old job wants him back and has offered him a position to start back ASAP!!!
3. The TV lamp went out again... BUT today the company came out and replaced the FANS THAT WERE DEFECTIVE as well as replacing the LAMP FREE OF CHARGE.
4. We still don't have any insurance for the birth of our baby girl due next month... BUT at least we've been able to apply for financial assistance through the hospital and SHOULD be able to qualify (based on the income from the crappy new job).
5. Jeremiah was charged with COMMUNICATIONS FRAUD by Worker's Compensation Fund... things aren't entirely figured out there but I did meet with a Lawyer today and he feels that if we were to take it to court they'd dismiss the charges (it'd only cost us $1750)... BUT is it worth that money to keep Jer's name clean and clear of any wrong doing??? I don't know. Pay what is claimed to be owed or pay twice as much (with the POSSIBILITY of walking away as if nothing was ever filed against him)... STILL UP FOR DEBATE.
6. AND last but not least the continuing story of Kotah's arm. It seems to be healing up nicely, but I'm not sure it's ready to have the stitches removed (we'll see tomorrow) and we haven't started getting any medical bills yet so we'll see if things work as smoothly as we're hoping with the insurance covering his bills (time will tell).
So why am I sharing this??? Well you see on Sunday we had our tithing settlement with our bishop and we'd been trying to get up to FULL since Jer took this new job. Well with the last paycheck we just took it all and paid in full what was owed for the last few months and hoped things would work out... I BELIEVE IT IS :)


No comments:
Post a Comment