Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Christmas Table Clothe

Well, every year for the last 5 year (I think) we have had a family dinner and then exchanged gifts with my immediate family. We each take a turn after dinner to write something on the table clothe that is relevant to the events of the current year... THESE ARE OURS FROM THIS YEAR... enjoy haha :) Obviously Jeremiah's up there.....
When I opened my present from my parents THIS is what KOTAH said...

I drew a picture of our family as it is right now... although I'm pretty sure my legs are NOT quite that small and skinny now :)
And Kenai wanted his hand traced (kinda a tradition when they're that little)...

*And just a as a side note we do this at my DAD'S family's party too and Kenai traced his gun he got from my grandparents; Kotah drew a picture of himself, the year 2010 and also wrote out my phone number all by himself (he's getting so big)

No comments: