Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Grateful for Today

Is it just me, or has the last few months felt like they have just slipped by without much thought??? I can NOT believe how close we are to finally seeing and holding our little baby. I went to the doctor today and although I still have 4 weeks I'm already at 75% thinned and a 2. I have NEVER been this far along this early... not that I'm going to have this baby tomorrow, but YES, I have lots more contractions and YES I'd love to get another tax deduction this year (either way). I am pretty sure she'll stay put a few more weeks, but just in the slight case that she doesn't I'm totally cracking down on things I still HAVE to get done BEFORE she comes :) I came home and cleaned the basement bedroom and the TV room down here... tomorrow its gonna have to be the kitchen/dining and front room area (maybe).

Oh and today was also a WONDERFUL, GLORIOUS day because JEREMIAH finally started BACK to his job at Hill Air Force Base!!!!! I am so glad that a few things in our lives are smoothing out, now if only we could have that happen with this whole Communications Fraud fiasco... I'm just gonna be grateful for what we have today!!!

No comments: