I don't think there is a mother in the world that could ever say anything truly bad about their little ones. When you find out you are expecting (well not always) you are so excited, nervous, anxious and worried and those feelings NEVER seem to go away... just shifts to a new level as they grow and learn. These two boys have been the center of my world for the last 5 and 3 years and even though they can be real naughty sometimes, its harder to remember those moments than it is to remember these...
Kotah making his snow angel
Kenai trying, but now quite able to do both the arms and legs at the same time
They still both turned out pretty darn good
I LOVE BEING A MOM!!! It honestly is the most challenging and yet rewarding thing any woman can ever do in this life. If you have a weakness it is strengthened. If you think you're pretty darn good at something, it is manifested (haha) to you that maybe you still need some work. I am working hard to be the mother I want to be. Some days it seems easier than others, but I will never quit working at it.

Kotah making his snow angel
Kenai trying, but now quite able to do both the arms and legs at the same time
They still both turned out pretty darn good
I LOVE BEING A MOM!!! It honestly is the most challenging and yet rewarding thing any woman can ever do in this life. If you have a weakness it is strengthened. If you think you're pretty darn good at something, it is manifested (haha) to you that maybe you still need some work. I am working hard to be the mother I want to be. Some days it seems easier than others, but I will never quit working at it.
No comments:
Post a Comment