September 12th
Kenai was VERY excited to get a box of Poke-mon cards as well as the movie Inside Out (he LOVES that movie) as well as a NEW Rubix Cube (Kotah broke his last one)
We had family over for brownies and ice cream and just a little spending time together in our wonderful, NEW backyard... where the kids could run and scream and play without being an annoyance to the adults as they spent time together.
Kenai, YOU are such a great kid.
You try hard at everything you do.
I wish I could make friends as quickly as you do.
You are intelligent.
You are a joy to talk with.
Your sweet spirit is so much stronger than I ever imagined a child could have.
You are a good example to your friends.
You stand up for what you feel, what you know, and others around you.
I am so proud to call you my son.
9 years of joy, with so many MANY more to come!
LOVE YOU Buddy!
September 20th
Kotah's getting so big it is crazy. He recently read the book "Max" and as a result he wanted to get the movie. HE really liked the fact that they kids in the movie rode their bikes everywhere....
...so we decided that it would be fun to get him a NEW BIKE. He was more than excited and surprised when we brought it in the house for him to see. He was also excited because I actually remembered that he wanted to have caramel rolls for his breakfast.
I can hardly believe that this little guy from December 2006 has now become this grown boy at the age of 11. Where did this baby go?
You are dedicated.
You are independant.
You are a leader among your friends, peers, and all who you come in contact with.
You are an intelligent, hard working, self motivated young man.
Your ability to seek out those in need is always touching.
You are a good example and stand strong in your beliefs.
I LOVE you!
Always remember who you are and who you want to be.
Never forget that only YOU can control YOUR actions.
You are the one that can influence your friends... and it is always for the better.
Happy Birthday





No comments:
Post a Comment