Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Scout Advancements

After school ended in May we hit the scout thing as hard as we could.  Kenai attended day camp in July (while the rest of us were in Boise) with my dad.
Thanks to a few final awards he earned there and us going to the library for another he was able to achieve the rank of WOLF before we officially moved out of the 28th ward.

Kotah was the exact same way.  School ended and we had the whole day before lacrosse practices so we finally got BACK to working on his requirements for WEBLOS.  The First week of August I got to attend day camp with Kotah. Even though we had already finished the WEBLOS requirements, he was able to achieve the requirements for his Arrow of Light (which he will be able to receive in our new ward)






Even though we had already finished the WEBLOS requirements, he was able to achieve the requirements for his Arrow of Light (which he will be able to receive in our new ward)

 I actually don't mind all the time I get to spend with my boys working on things that they enjoy/and in turn I grow to enjoy more... we were here for their court of honor during the ONLY week we didn't have a sporting practice this summer (right between lacrosse and football)

No comments: