Sunday, June 15, 2014

Field Trip with Kenai

On a morning when I didn't have to be to work until later in the day, I was able to go to the Treehouse Museum with Kenai and his class. 
The story teller asked for a "boy volunteer".... every boy's hand went up.... then the story teller said, "I need a boy who isn't afraid to wear pink", every hand went down..... EXCEPT KENAI'S
 He got to dress up as The Big Bad Wolf from Little Red Riding Hood.
 He also dressed up as a train conductor (and loved how "cute" he looked in this picture)
At the end of the field trip we were all meeting back in the large gathering room where we met to begin.  There was this BLACK BEAR costume so of course he had to put it on and asked me to take a picture of an "actual Black Bear, wearing a Black Bear Costume" he is suck a smart and funny kid.  (for all of you scratching your heads.... Kenai translated into English is "Black Bear")


No comments: