2nd Grade end of year project for Kotah...
.....finished diorama about the Bison (Buffalo)..... He was so proud of himself... As were WE!
I got the kids their Easter outfits early and couldn't wait so they got them on my birthday instead.
Happy Mother's Day. Jeremiah took the kids shopping for a gift for me and they settled on a new Rice Cooker since my old one (a hand me down from my parents) quit working the previous week.
Just another picture of Kotah with his diorama (see.... he is so excited about what he did)
This year on Memorial Day I had to work. I didn't mind though because it is a Monday and we open later that day. We were able to go down to the Hooper Cemetery where my brother is buried and get a picture of the kids with his headstone (and my parents' headstone.... they are NOT dead)
Happy Father's Day. Last night (after I got off work) we took the kids mini golfing at Cherry Hill, in Kaysville, and then had a late "2nd" dinner at Denny's in Layton. Jeremiah didn't want anything else this year. He loved that the kids say in Sacrament meeting (at church) and liked spending the whole day with all of our family.






No comments:
Post a Comment