6 Months....
That is the time I spent working
Working FULL TIME- 40 hours/week
40 hours a week without my kids (or Jeremiah)
My kids doing school work, sports, playing with friends
Friends who would call my phone while I was at work so my kids couldn't hardly play anyway
I made some of the GREATEST friends a girl could ask for
I learned so much from people who came in to donate
I found my voice in life again
My life found direction
My direction was turned BACK to my family
I LOVED MY JOB
but.... I LOVE my FAMILY more
I quit my job
Last Friday, July 25th was my last day
6 months and 2 days after I started my new life
I have NEVER been so excited for my future as I am NOW!
What will the next 6 months bring? For me? FOR YOU?
No comments:
Post a Comment