Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sunday Morning w/ KAIYA :)

Kaiya has gotten so she will climb up in this chair, in her room, and sit looking out the window... just like I do at bed time when I sit in her room until she's sleeping.
On Sunday morning after getting her ready for church she did that exact thing so I decided to try and get some smiling pictures of her... YEAH!!!! I'm so glad she was in a good, happy, cooperative mood.
(notice the 2 marks on her knees??? She has had scraped knees for the last month that just keep getting re-cut every time she tries to run down our driveway after the boys)
Her hair is starting to come in more abundantly than just 3 months ago... The top and back are longer than the sides currently, but I'm not going to cut anything off for quite some time. LOVE the little wispy curls that come in great on the sides of her face.
She tries her best to fit EVERY doll she has in her little, torn up stroller she got for Christmas last year.  She is my B-E-A-U-tiful little mama's girl.

No comments: