Monday, August 15, 2011

7 Months

Seems like everyday I turn around and realize that Kaiya is doing something new. I know I always say it, but it is so true.... All time keeps doing is ticking away the seconds, minutes, hours and days that my baby will actually be a baby. So what is new???1. Kaiya is walking everywhere (within our kitchen and front room) in her walker

2. She eats more food than she nurses now (sad for me sorta)

She prefers Home Made over the Store bought...

- Peas (dislike)

- Peaches (like)

- Pears (like)

- Green Beans (like)

- Bananas (like)

- Apples (like)

- Strawberries with Bananas (like)

- Sweet Potatoes (like)

- Squash (like)

- Rice Cereal (like)

3. She is a babbling little baby... everything is baba (like a sheep) or mama (this is what she yells into the baby monitor in the middle of the night, at least she doesn't cry)

4. She LOVES to play with her brothers and she Laughs at EVERYTHING they do for her. Kotah likes to hold her in his arms and chase Kenai around; he also likes to dance with her and sings to her. He has changed her diapers a few times.

5. She has gotten more "MONKEY LIKE" in that she clings to me when strangers are around

6. I've started getting to the gym in the morning so she gets to play/sleep/be with Jeremiah along more and they both are enjoying that.

7. She will pull herself up to everything and move around it, not too gracefully, but still moving around

8. She does NOT let me put headbands on her anymore (you know, the cute ones with the flowers)


..... when I remember some more things I'll add them later

1 comment:

Carolanne said...

She is adorable! I'm sorry about the headbands. I want a girl someday so I can use them, but I guess she knows what she likes (or doesn't)!

We have the exact same walker. You must shop at Toys R Us.