MY MOM:
As I've been trying to come up with what to get my mom for Mother's Day (which is Sunday) I have thought back over the many years I have spent with her. My first few years I don't recall anything, but I see how I am with Kaiya and often wonder if that is how she was with me; about the time I started school I remember her being actively involved with activities of her own like playing soccer; however, as we all got older and more involved in our own activities both my parents were forced to give up what they were doing so we could participate in our stuff; through my later teenage years I began to push the limits and really test my parents' ability to continue to love me "no matter what"; and now that I am an adult I can honestly say that MY MOM IS MY VERY BEST FRIEND. THERE IS HARDLY A DAY THAT GOES BY WITHOUT ME CALLING HER TO TALK TO HER AND MOST DAYS I GET TO SEE HER. I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY LIFE WOULD BE LIKE WITHOUT MY MOM... so I've made a list of all the words that come to mind when I think of my mom and all the good times/bad times I've put her through... She never gave up on me and is still one of my greatest supporters.
A- Amazing, Articulate, Affectionate, Available, Appreciated, Astonishing...
B- Best, Beautiful, Barer, Benevolent, Bright, Blessing, a Blast, Blissful...
C- Charismatic, Caring, Courteous, Civil, Certain...
D- Devoted, Dedicated, Dramatic, Dancer (haha), Delightful, Doting...
E- Endearing, Ease, Exciting, Educator, Effort, Elegant, Entertaining, Everything, Example...
F- Faithful, Friend, Fantastic, Frantic, Family, Festive, Fighter, Forceful, Fun...
G- Genuine, Gleeful, Giddy, Grandma, Great, Glorious, Guidance...
H- Humble, Helpful, Hard Worker, Hysterical, HomeMAKER, Happy, Honest...
I- Inspiring, Intelligent, Inquisitive, Impressive...
J- Jovial, Joyful, Judge, Jury...
K- Kind, Kisses, Kid...
L- Long Suffering, Loving, Learner, Lectures, Leader, Lessons, Listener, Legacy...
M- Mediator, Mentor, Monitor, Mad, Mall, Manors, Memorable...
N- Nosey, Nice, Nutty, Normal, Neat...
O- Over Protective, Obedient, Oblivious, Offensive, Organized...
P- Positive, Persuasive, Passionate, Patient, Protective, Persevered, Private, Poetic...
Q- Quick, Quiet...
R- Respectful, Radiant, Revered, Referee, Random...
S- Security, Serenity, Shares, Serves, Scared, Sitter, Stern...
T- Trustworthy, Truthful, Teary, Talking, Tested, Teased, Tormented...
U- Unappreciated, Unwelcome, Unified, Uplifted...
V- Valued...
W- Welcomed, Wanted, Warnings, Whimsical...
X- "X"ample...
Y- Youthful, Yearning, Yelling...
Z- ZZZzzzz.....
I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!
hApPy MoThEr'S dAy!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment