Wednesday, May 11, 2011

SWIMMING- Kaiya's First

On Tuesday, May 10, 2011 my mom and I went up to Logan to spend the afternoon with my sister-in-law Tenisha at the hotel where she and my brother were staying while he was finishing a class at Utah State University. Kaiya in her first swim suit...
Kotah and Kenai getting in the pool for the first time...

Kenai all wet and ready to head over to the hot tub...

Kotah LOVES being in the water (with his life jacket)...

Kotah LOVES his cousins also, here he is playing with Jovi...

My mom was wonderful to get in the water with all of us so that I could 1- take pictures and 2- pay closer attention to Kenai and Kotah actually IN the water...

Kaiya really liked being in the water (it was a pretty nicely warmed indoor pool)...

"Smile... or not" haha

Jovi was so cute playing it the water with Tenisha and Kotah...

Kotah would hang onto Tenisha as she went back and forth across the pool with Jovi...

Obviously he was enjoying himself... haha

P.S. I did get in the pool and the hot tub with the kids, I just wasn't getting my camera actually IN or OVER the water so there aren't and pictures with me... oh-well, next time


No comments: