Friday, February 25, 2011

6 Years of Marriage

Last Saturday, February 19th, Jeremiah and I Celebrated our 6th Wedding anniversary. What did we do? Oh I went to my cousin's bridal shower (she's getting married on March 5th) and Jeremiah stayed home with the boys... is that all well no, but it is kinda hard to GO do something when you have a newborn still attached to your... well you know. So when I got back from the shower Jer and I discussed what we could do with Kaiya right there. I still wanted to go to the movies and see UNKNOWN, but he didn't want to take her so we just settled for an early dinner at....We had only been there once before and with a gift card and some cash (THANK YOU GRANDMA/GRANDPA BENNINGTON) we were able to eat there for FREE!!! We got there at pretty close to 5 so the place wasn't all too busy yet, but by the time we left it was filled up and people were waiting. Now I can't say it is my favorite place to eat, but the server was AWESOME and it wasn't loud so I give it a 7/10. After eating we went to Wal-Mart and with the rest of our present cash (MOM & DAD) we purchased a movie... We went to my parents' and picked up the boys then went home to put them to bed and watch our movie (or so I thought). Nope the boys stayed up and THEY watched the movie with Jeremiah while I sat upstairs nursing and taking care of Kaiya. Eh, so what you gonna do that is our life and we are lucky enough to have our kids we might as well celebrate our wedding anniversary with them too. Anyway, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY JEREMIAH!!!!



OH- and PS... today is our 5YEAR ANNIVERSARY of when we went through the temple with Kotah and were sealed- YEAH to that too...

1 comment:

Megan said...

Sharcy, I don't know if you remember me, (Megan Pressler) but we worked together at Mervyn's! I've been trying to find you on face book or something...but somehow I just came across your blog!
If you want to contact me, I'm at: meganreinbold@hotmail.com
Hope you're doing well! Your family is darling!