Just wanted to post a few pictures from the last week...
Kaiya just playing around on the floor...
Okay so what happened to Kotah's lip you're asking???? HERE'S the story...
Kaiya just playing around on the floor...
Okay so what happened to Kotah's lip you're asking???? HERE'S the story...So my parents have 5 bar stools at their place and there isn't a SINGLE DAY that we go there that one of (more like both) the boys get told NOT to spin around on them. Well, there is one bar stool in particular that spins really fast so that is the one they ALWAYS want to "Play" on. My mom finally got tired of having them spinning around, not listening, and eventually falling off sometimes so SHE PUT THAT STOOL IN ANOTHER ROOM... Problem solved right? WRONG... We went over there last Sunday and while all us adults were visiting in their front room we heard a loud crash sound through the wall. I was waiting to hear a scream, but we didn't, so I got up (Jeremiah too, and my mom, and my dad) and we all went down the hall to find Kotah coming out of the room with blood pouring out of his mouth. I took him into the bathroom and after washing it out and finally being able to see just how bad it was realized that it would NOT require another trip for stitches. *I'm sure you can guess what had happened* He had gone in the room to spin around on the bar stool and the whole stool fell over throwing him into the wall with the back of his head and his teeth biting down on his lip. Poor kid, but hey some lessons you just have to learn the hard way.
This is later that night when Kaiya was scream/crying and Kotah was telling her a story... the story about what happened to his lip. He tends to be able to calm her down quite often just by talking to her and telling her stories (mostly about them hunting together) it's SO CUTE!!!
Kenai just can't get enough of her, except when she cries, when that happens he covers his ears with either his hands or some ear muffs (for shooting) and constantly says, "TOO LOUD!" over and over until we get her calmed down.
I love my family. I love my friends (who I got to see for lunch this week LOVE YOU GUYS). I have been blessed above and beyond in more ways than one.

This is later that night when Kaiya was scream/crying and Kotah was telling her a story... the story about what happened to his lip. He tends to be able to calm her down quite often just by talking to her and telling her stories (mostly about them hunting together) it's SO CUTE!!!
Kenai just can't get enough of her, except when she cries, when that happens he covers his ears with either his hands or some ear muffs (for shooting) and constantly says, "TOO LOUD!" over and over until we get her calmed down.I love my family. I love my friends (who I got to see for lunch this week LOVE YOU GUYS). I have been blessed above and beyond in more ways than one.

No comments:
Post a Comment