HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!
Today was obviously Valentine's Day. On this day there are millions of couples that exchange gifts and plan special activites to show one another just how much they love their partner. Jeremiah and I have never celebrated this holiday that way... Why you might ask??? Well, we were married February 19th so we always opt out of the Valentine's celebrations for those of our WEDDING ANNIVERSARY. Besides, this year we have a newborn so it's not like we could spend the night away (which I'm perfectly fine without doing).
So what did we spend our "Day of LOVE" doing??? Jeremiah and I recently purchased new phones and we are still getting use to them and playing around with them. *Way more advanced than I'm able to really manage* haha. We went to the mall to get them a protective cover for their screens as well as colored backs to tell them apart.
When we got back home Jeremiah pulled up some YOUTUBE sight where there are fruit talking and making jokes---> HUGE hit with the boys... Kaiya had a full belly and went to sleep. I was making lunch for the family before Jeremiah headed off to work from 2:30-12:00.
I love the pictures of Jeremiah with all the kids. My parents have a picture of my brother and me when we were little (before my sister was born I think) playing around on the couch with our dad and it is one of my FAVORITE pictures!!! So to all of you love-birds out there that got to spend the night/day together -alone- I might be a little bit jealous.... but when your life has a lot of other great things going on in it, its okay to opt out of some things :) Hope you all had a wonderful, lovely Valentine's Day

2 comments:
What a cute baby girl!
The way she's sleeping in his arms with the boys around....it won't stay that way for long!
Post a Comment