Okay so I admit I am one of those girls that can/does sit online and jump from a blog of a friend to one of their friends to one of their friends... well tonight I came across some one's blog (a friend of a friend of a friend...) and I was SSSOOOOO in need of hearing these words...
"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It all works out in the end. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in him, if we will pray to him, if we will live worthy of his blessings, he will hear our prayers." {Gordon B. Hinckley}
Thank you whomever you are... a friend... of a friend... of a friend... THANK YOU!!!
Thank you whomever you are... a friend... of a friend... of a friend... THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:
hey mom here pay the lawyer get everything dropped it's not right that jer would carry a fraud charge when it'sa lie. how will that look if he needs to get a new job! also some Maybe this will bring in a new way that this place watch dogs their own?one needs to account for the money loss. Maybe someone from there is stealing from the goverment knowing and not caring someone else is paying for thier crime! how many other have suffered? love you all
Post a Comment