Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What TRueLY matters in LIFE

So have you ever felt like anything AND EVERYTHING that can go wrong is going wrong... I know you have all at one time or another have had those feelings. Well I have had those feelings the last few weeks. Hard times with job changes, and then to find out someone tried breaking into our house, and problems with insurance UUGGG!!!! So right now instead of venting all of that I'm going to post some pictures I took of the boys playing at the park...

They remind me of what TRULY is MOST important in life... I love my boys (and soon my baby girl) with every fiber in my body and they are what's most important to me and they are what makes life worth living and they are EVERYTHING!!! That is all so enjoy the pictures :)

2 comments:

Tyanna said...

Thanks for telling me about the new blog! I hope things are going better for you guys lately!
p.s. I love that Kenai has a gun in his pocket in these pictures! :)

Lizzie said...

Awe, rough patches stink! Hey, is that the new park in West Point? I think that is the one right behind my parents house. So fun, I love the spider web.