Monday, November 1, 2010

Can't some Trials be EASY??

Is it just me, or does it always seem to be that when ONE thing goes wonderfully and absolutely perfectly there are TEN other things that are failing??? Well this is exactly how I have felt for the last few days, maybe weeks... It is so hard to be an adult with adult responsibilities and decisions. Jeremiah has recently opted to take a new job where he will start out making less money than he currently is, with no good insurance option, but with more chances in the future for moving up and potentially providing wonderfully for our family. It is so hard to do something like this when things are already stressful enough with the baby. Sunday at church I was so emotional every song made me cry, every talk made me cry (good thing I'm pregnant so I can "blame" it on that). I know, I really do know this is the right decision for our family, but why does it have to be so hard to just trust in the Lord sometimes??? I just pray the Lord knows what He's doing because right now all we are doing is strapping in and holding on for the bumpy ride to come.

1 comment:

clairesmom05 said...

That is so sad about your blog!! Good luck getting it back. Sorry that you guys have been so stressed. All that "grown up" stuff is not easy to deal with! (It kinda sucks being an adult!) I know it's easier said than done, but I truly believe that it helps to count your blessings and just take it a day at a time...don't think about the negative too much! :)