Friday, November 20th
Since the boys were out of town the week before Thanksgiving I thought it would be fun for Kaiya to see a ballet presentation of The Nutcracker. Since starting dance this fall, Kaiya has LOVED telling everyone that she is doing ballet. This presentation was like a dance recital for a ballet school in the area. It was GREAT for her though. I think when she gets older I will take her to Ballet West to see the professionals.
The facility was the same place where I graduated from Weber State over 8 years ago, but they had removed a LOT of seats giving the patrons a much more comfortable experience while enjoying the performances that are held there.
My dad went with the boys, so I had invited my mom to join us, it was a "late" birthday gift since her birthday was the previous week. Before the show we asked Kaiya where she wanted to go eat, to which she responded APPLEBEES!! It was a Wonderful, WONDERFUL night with my girl.
Saturday, November 21st
Kaiya and I took the afternoon to escape cleaning and decorating and shopping to enjoy INSIDE OUT at the Kaysville Theater. What a cute movie. Kaiya ate almost that WHOLE popcorn by herself and drank most of the LARGE COKE too... I Love my girl and I hope beyond everything else that we are able to remain close as she continues to grow and become her own person.





No comments:
Post a Comment