Monday, December 7, 2015

Christmas Program

Thursday, December 3rd
Freedom Elementary had their annual Christmas Program this year and unlike other years, this year they mixed up the grades a little bit.  Kenai's age group, 2nd grade, started the program off and they did a wonderful job. After them was the 1st grade and then the 5th grade, followed by a brief 10 minute intermission.
After the intermission the other half of the grades got their chances to perform, 3rd grade and 4th grade with 6th grade closing the show.  There is something about Kotah's age group, they were able to sing songs acapella where other age groups can not.  They are a special group of kids in so many ways it is hard to explain.
JUST before the program I was able to get Kotah some NEW clothes... and while these clothes may appear big for now, I have no doubt that by 6 months from now he will almost be needing new clothes again, the pants Kenai is wearing are the same pants Kotah wore a year ago... these handsome little men of mine are growing SO FAST that some days I just want to hug them and NEVER LET GO for fear that when they come back to me I will have missed them growing into young men.
....Kaiya had to get into at least one picture... she always seems to wriggle her way in... SHEESH I LOVE MY KIDS BEYOND WORDS!!

No comments: