Having 2 older brothers that are constantly involved with different activities, Kaiya has learned to just go along for the ride.
Kaiya always gets to go to the school with me when I have to read or do homework with the boys. She doesn't mind too much when it is after school since she gets to spend the whole time playing letter and number games on the computers.
We recently started reading the Little House Series... and she falls asleep after we've finished reading every night.
She is constantly telling me how she wants her hair, and I do my best to try and accommodate.
I am always finding pictures on my phone from her... including a series of snapshots like the one below.
It doesn't matter where we are with games/practices for the boys Kaiya is NEVER without friends. A few weeks back though, she was lucky enough to have her cousins (Brooks and Jovi) as her accomplices.
...today she found a fox (I think that's a fox)... at Kenai's lacrosse game.
She likes to do things Daddy does (above and below)
...and then I'll find her playing dress up as if this is what she normally does.
We live a mile from the boys' school, but some days she insists on riding her bike to get them after school anyway.
When everyone else is getting to wear tons of pads and equipment for their sports, it only seems fitting for the littlest on in the family to want to do likewise.
Love you Kaiya, I just wanted to add in a few of the fun, cute and silly pictures I have acquired of you in recent weeks.













No comments:
Post a Comment