Monday, April 13, 2015

32 Years Old

I feel as if I am still in my 20's.
I feel as though my life gets better each year.
I feel satisfied.
I am confident.
I am healthy(ish). haha
I am strong.
I can walk.
I can RUN.
I can play with my kids.
I have kids.
 
 

I have a home.
I have a family- an ETERNAL FAMILY.
My kids are happy.
My kids are healthy.
My kids are intelligent.
My husband works hard.
My husband provides for our needs- for my needs.
My husband  cleaned the house for me :)
I have a Bachelor's Degree.
I am a certified Phlebotomist.
I am a Stay at Home Mom.
I have coached my kids.
I have helped with homework.
I changed diapers.
I wiped away tears.
I have cried so many tears.
I was weak.
I was vulnerable.
I LOVE.
I LOVE my LIFE.
I LOVE where my LIFE is moving.
I AM LOVED.
32 years can teach you a lot. 10 years ago I couldn't say MOST of these things listed above.  I am so thankful for the lessons I've been taught. I look forward to the next year and what I will be able to achieve as the woman I am today.
 I'm so glad my parents were able to come over for (carrot) cake and (chocolate chip/cookie dough) ice cream tonight before heading out for their own activities.  Love you guys and I'm forever grateful for all you gave/did/sacrificed for me to have as good a life as you could give me.  I hope everyday that I am doing as good a job as I feel you did with me.

No comments: