Last year we went here twice. Each time I was the able to participate and experience the adrenaline that comes with doing things outside of the "normal". This year I was just completely content to sit on the sidelines and watch my boys participate.
Jeremiah was talking about doing THIS course the whole week. I was hoping he'd be able to complete it (it really is strenuous on the body)
Last year we were able to climb up on the wooden platform at the end of the obstacle, but this year they only let them go across the foot loops and TOUCH the platform.
He was so spent by the end of this obstacle that he didn't even want to attempt the other 3 that were available for attempting.... Kaiya was so proud of her DADDY :)
The boys LOVE getting a chance to climb the rock climbing wall
Kenai was so excited to get to go before Kotah.
Kenai in the BLUE helmet and Kotah is in the RED one...
(notice anything missing from Kotah's face?) BECAUSE of football and having to wear a helmet we took Kotah to the eye doctor and had him fitted for contacts :) its like he's a completely different little boy these days. So proud and so confident in everything he does, WAY more than he always was.
Kenai was thrilled with the fact he made it about half way up the wall this year.
Kaiya was mostly content to sit and enjoy the day with me in the shade.... IT WAS HOT!!
I may NOT be in any of these pictures, but I was so very Happy to have the day off from work that I didn't care to do anything other than just watch and take in all the little moments.




















No comments:
Post a Comment