Due to the fact that I (use to) work every Saturday we did NOT get to go camping at all this summer.
So.... on Friday August 1st we had ourselves a little campout. We roasted hotdogs, had smores, and pitched the tent so we could sleep out under the stars.
In the morning I was able to capture a few pictures.... the kids were sleeping so cute together I just wanted them to stay that way all morning.
I did (eventually) have to get the kids up and going for the day because we had some fun things planned for that day...
Kotah was able to ride in the Roy Days Parade with a bunch of the Lacrosse Players
Jeremiah and I went down the parade route with Kenai and Kaiya so they could get themselves some candy
When Kotah's float came by us we were all yelling at Kotah and the boys practically torpedoed their candy in our direction.... we did take home a total of 3 ice cream buckets full (and we finally had to leave early because Kotah needed to be picked up)
It was so much fun seeing him interact and laughing with all the boys. When I dropped him off at the float, all the little boys were yelling at Kotah and were so excited to see that he had made it. He can't wait until NEXT spring to play Lacrosse again :)














No comments:
Post a Comment