Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve

11:12 PM on New Year's Eve... Jeremiah's in bed, Kaiya tried- but dropped off, Kotah and Kenai going strong.  They are so MY kids haha
We had dinner at 6:00- Turkey steaks and Orzo
Watched AVATAR (haven't watched it since like 2011)
About 8:00 We had snacks... Crab Dip (cream cheese, cocktail sauce, crab- eat with Ritz Crackers)
Shrimp with cocktail sauce
Tortilla chips with guacamole dip
9:30 Jeremiah went to bed
11:00 Kaiya fell asleep
12 ( maybe) I'll get to toast in the new year with my little men :)
 
I CAN NOT BELIEVE THEY HAVE TOMORROW OFF AND THEN IT IS BACK TO SCHOOL ON THURSDAY! Back to our schedules with school, homework (I've been awful this break), futsol, church (changing to 11-2 YES!), scouts.... the list goes on. I am hoping the one big change we'll have in 2014 is that I'LL GET A JOB.  If you know anywhere that needs an awesome PHLEBOTOMIST, I'm your girl :) Cheers to you all!

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

Love your cover photo, what a cute family.