Kotah earned his Bobcat in Scouting...
Kaiya decorated herself (and my phone cover) with smiley face stickers...
Ward Christmas party Kaiya (and the nursery kids) singing
"If you chance to meet a frown, do not let it stay.
Quickly turn it upside down and smile that frown away.
No one likes a frowny face, change it for a smile.
Make the world a better place by smiling all the while."
My mom, Syrie, Jeremiah and I took the boys to see: "The Hobbit"
Kaiya and Kenai got themselves all bundled up one morning to go outside in the snow...
Kaiya made it to the deck snow.... Kenai didn't go out at all...
she said, "I love the warm air"
Bennington Family Christmas Party: Norman/Marilyn Bennington's Family(s)
Kotah with Santa...
Kenai with Santa...
Kaiya with Santa...
Mommy and Kaiya painting nails on a cold winter morning.
(I actually added these pictures on June 15, 2014).... so glad I put in this place holder post.
Kaiya decorated herself (and my phone cover) with smiley face stickers...
Ward Christmas party Kaiya (and the nursery kids) singing
"If you chance to meet a frown, do not let it stay.
Quickly turn it upside down and smile that frown away.
No one likes a frowny face, change it for a smile.
Make the world a better place by smiling all the while."
My mom, Syrie, Jeremiah and I took the boys to see: "The Hobbit"
Kaiya and Kenai got themselves all bundled up one morning to go outside in the snow...
Kaiya made it to the deck snow.... Kenai didn't go out at all...
she said, "I love the warm air"
Bennington Family Christmas Party: Norman/Marilyn Bennington's Family(s)
Kotah with Santa...
Kenai with Santa...
Kaiya with Santa...
Mommy and Kaiya painting nails on a cold winter morning.
(I actually added these pictures on June 15, 2014).... so glad I put in this place holder post.













No comments:
Post a Comment