This morning Kotah was up and going bright and early. He got up, made his bed, got dressed and came up stairs about the same time I was heading down to get him and ask what he wanted for breakfast (7AM)
He told me he just wanted a Peanut Butter/Raspberry Jam sandwich and that he'd make it himself. About that time Kenai was up and dressed ready for his breakfast also. As they ate I got Kaiya up and ready for the day finishing with getting her a Carnation Instant breakfast (for her first breakfast... she needs extra calories so she has 2 breakfasts)
By this time it was 7:30 and Kotah was so excited to get heading to school. I asked him if he wanted to walk (with all the stuff his teachers asked him to bring) or if I could drive him. He wanted me to drive him, which was good because I needed to pay for school lunches (for both the boys). We went out front and took his picture and then we were off to school.
Kenai doesn't start until NEXT week but the kids all wanted to be in a picture together. When we left Kotah at school Kaiya was doing a scream cry for him and he gave her a big hug and kiss telling her to "have fun, I'll see you in a few hours" and we left. Man, school has started again and it seems like I've only blinked a few times since summer began. Here's to the start of a crazy, hectic, wonderfully adventurous year.
No comments:
Post a Comment