Sunday, June 16, 2013

Jeremiah's Father's Day

Happy Father's Day Jeremiah!!!!
As far as fathers go I'm pretty sure Jeremiah is one of the best.  He works so hard to provide for our family.  This last week he worked 12 hour shifts M-F and he has been told to expect hours like that until the end of the month.  Because of those long hours we made the most of this weekend. 
Jeremiah wanted to go into Beus Park, up on the east bench by Weber State University and get a few nice pictures to potentially remember all the great reasons he LOVES being a Daddy!  I think we got a few good ones, but I'm only going to put up these select few.
We don't usually get pictures together, especially when we are out with the kids.  Today we took the tri-pod so the camera would hold steady and Kotah could push the button smoothly.  I'm so grateful for a husband that not only holds strong to his personal convictions, but is able to look past my flaws and accept me for who I am and who I try to be everyday for him.  I'll keep trying as long as you keep loving me in spite of myself.
These three kiddos are so lucky to have a dad that has sacrificed and dedicated his life to making their lives better than his was growing up and as a young adult.  He wants them to have experiences he couldn't have. He wants them to do things he didn't do... and DON'T DO things he did (don't we all). Jeremiah you truly are a light to those around you and stand for all things good.  I love you more and more every time I see you playing with our kids, especially when you play "girlee" with our little Princess.  The Lord knew what he was doing when he placed you in my life.  You keep me striving to do better and wishing I could be perfect for you everyday.  Hope you had a fun Father's Day!

No comments: