Pumpkin Carving at my parents. I met Jer and the kids (along with the rest of my family) at my parents' place one night after work.
I primarily helped Kaiya get hers done. She thought it was gross and cold inside the pumpkins, but that didn't stop her from constantly wanting to touch it.
Jeremiah helped Kenai, but Kotah insisted on drawing and (trying to) cut it out on his own.
It was so much fun... (below the boys are sitting with the pumpkins: Kenai's is on the left, Kaiya's is on the right and Kotah's is on the bottom right)
On Saturday, October 27, 2012 Kotah and Kenai were invited to a neighbor's KIDS Halloween Party.
On Tuesday, October 30, 2012 We were all invited to attend our Ward's Trunk or Treat at the church house. We took our little Elephant, Roaring Lion, and Creepy Skeleton with us to start the gathering of candy for the year.
Halloween Day was a crazy busy day for us. Kotah went to school as usual followed closely with Kenai leaving for school also (in his LION costume). After Kenai got home he wanted to change his costume and transformed into Darth Vader. Kotah had early out at school so after I picked him up I took all the costumed kids to WARREN'S for FREE kids meals :) LOVE free!!! I worked so after lunch we headed over and I swapped kids with Jeremiah.
Jeremiah was able to take the kids to my Grandma Johnston's house for her to see them...
...Next he drove them up to my Grandma/Grandpa Bennington's house...
...and FINALLY on to my own parents' place for pictures and pizza...
...I took off from work as early as I could and just as I got to my parents (maybe 5 minutes later) we were heading out the door to drive up on base for door to door TRICK or TREATING... LOVED it up there. The houses are all double houses and close together with NO traffic on the roads. Most of the houses handing out candy were actually just sitting out front waiting making it that much more quick moving.
This is our stash of candy... we are currently working through it and making good progress. It weighed a good 10 pounds at least (I don't think this picture does it justice) Hope you all had a Happy Halloween.














No comments:
Post a Comment