
I wish I had taken this picture without the headband on... oh well, all the rest of the picture is cute, and this is probably the only time in the last 6 months that she hadn't immediately ripped the headband off so I thought I'd capture a picture (I guess I'm just use to her without the girlee bands on now :)

Kaiya finally... FINALLY cut her first tooth on February 1st (the upper left) followed a week later with the cutting through of the neighboring upper right tooth. Since she likes the way it feels to touch her tongue to the teeth her new FAVORITE word is "Da-da-da-da". Her next favorites are
OWE, YA, and Mama. If you ask her a question such as, "Do you need a clean diaper?" She will say "Ya" while nodding her head up and down (if she does) or shake her head back and forth if she doesn't... and MOST of the time what she answers is exactly correct.
No comments:
Post a Comment