Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

2 Little Indians and our own "Prettiest Flower"
These two pictures made me laugh so hard... Kaiya didn't want to have anyone hold her so when I plopped her down for each of these she just started to yell and scream and reach for me... I love my grandparents and so do my kids, but Kaiya just doesn't know them well enough yet I suppose.

On Friday night, October 28th we had a ward party. I got off work at 6 and the party started at 6 so when I pulled into the driveway Jer brought the kids all out and ready to go (WAY TO GO JER!) The bottom picture here is the one he got of them before that party.


3 comments:

Lizzie said...

Awesome costumes! I love the little flower and the faice painting is way cool! So fun!

Johnson Family said...

Way cute! Kaiya always looks so happy, she must be a good baby. I love the picture Jer took of the boys, they look a little unsure of what to think, priceless.

Cami Bringhurst said...

Those indian costumes look great! And that is a very pretty little flower....