
I want to get started on
Kaiya's 10 month post even though I've not gotten a great picture of her for it... This last month seems to have gone by even faster than any month this year... AND I'm already a week behind her actual month mark.

This month has been so fun to watch her confidence grow with her walking. She is walking a few steps at a time away from one thing to another, and she will turn on her own to do it. There have been a few times where I'll turn around and she will have gone what had to be at least 5-7 steps for her and she is standing somewhere across the room holding onto something else. She has totally turned into a Daddy's Girl. With my working and her getting to spend more one on one time with him she is starting to get whatever she wants from him... mostly just cuddling in the bed when it is bedtime, which I wouldn't mind if I were
getting to go to the gym or something, but not yet (maybe in a week or 2 we will get to start doing that). Jeremiah had a long weekend last week and spent a lot of time with the kids at home, then on Monday I caught
Kaiya standing up to our bedroom door pounding on it and yelling "Dada" over and over. When I told her "Daddy isn't in there, he went to work today," her lip turned down and she pouted then started to cry. Spoiled little lady...
haha. She sure does have a "red-headed" side. When the boys are playing and wrestling around she will get right in the middle of all of it and do her best to beat both of them, we have to be real cautious with
Kotah's glasses she LOVES hitting them off his face.
Kotah will walk around the house carrying her on his shoulders and
Kenai is always chasing and screaming with her. The boys sure do LOVE their little sister and it shows. When they come into her room in the morning is when I really hear her.
Kotah gets her out of the crib and the 3 of them will watch an episode of
Backyardigans on
Netflix before they will want breakfast. Some of her favorite foods include
Ramen Noodles, Oatmeal, Pancakes, Stuffing, Cheese, Jell-O, Buttered Toast (This is her NEW FAVORITE)- It has to be the Grandma Sycamore's too.
Kaiya has been off nursing for ONE MONTH TODAY. She weaned just fine onto the bottle, I was the one that had the whole separation issues, but it has been great and she seems to be thriving just as well (I am glad we will only have to buy formula for another 2 months). She can and does drink from a
sippy, but I'm also working with her on using a small glass we have that fits really well in her hands.

No comments:
Post a Comment