I LoVe ThIs GiRleE
Kaiya is 6 months old... (well 6 months and 2 weeks now)
We went to the doctor's today, finally, and had a wonderful checkup. Kaiya has been growing and learning from her environment everyday...
Kaiya is 6 months old... (well 6 months and 2 weeks now)We went to the doctor's today, finally, and had a wonderful checkup. Kaiya has been growing and learning from her environment everyday...
Height: 26 inches= 48%
Weight: 15lbs 3oz= 25%
Head Circum.: 42.1cm= 31%
So at least she is starting to come up in her size, this is thanks greatly to the fact that she is now eating so much actual food and not just nursing anymore. She loves the Rice Cereal I made for her and has tried carrots (like), sweet potatoes (not like), butternut squash (like), acorn squash (LOVE), and spaghetti squash (like). We are introducing a new veggie every week and continuing with the others she has already had. I have been steaming the veggies and pureeing them with breast milk, then freezing it in ice trays and popping them out to store in a freezer bag... so I make food about once every 2-3 weeks then we are good for a long while.
Other notable progress...
1. She has been "ARMY CRAWLING" for the last month
2. As of yesterday (July 27th) she has gotten up on all 4's and crawls EVERYWHERE
3. She will pull herself up to things and bounce on her knees
4. Yesterday while I was running on the treadmill she crawled over to a toy garage (at my parents') and pulled herself up to standing
5. She can hold herself up in the sitting position
6. When she wakes up in the night she crawls over to the monitor and "Yells" into it (this is funny to watch)
No comments:
Post a Comment